How to wash windows
How to wash windows
It will warm very soon, which means that it will be time to wash the windows after winter. We will help you do it quickly and efficiently!
- Choose the right time: Do not wash the windows when the sun's rays fall on the glass. The window cleaner may dry before you wipe it, and stains will appear.
- Prepare the surface: Using a brush with soft bristles, sweep away dust, dirt and cobwebs accumulated during the winter from the windowsill, frames, and jambs.
- Protect your hands: put on rubber gloves that protect your hands. This is especially true if you decide to wash wooden glazed balconies, from which splinters very often arise.
- Prepare a cleaning solution: You can use special tools for windows, but vinegar will cope with dirt no worse. Mix vinegar with hot water in equal parts and fill this solution with a plastic bottle onto which you can wrap a spray bottle.
- Wet the glass: take a new sponge, soak in the solution and wring it out properly. How to wash plastic windows? Wipe the windows, taking care not to let the dirt flow under the frames and on the windowsill.
- Prepare a glass scraper: every housewife, who values her time, should have it, since it significantly simplifies the process of washing windows, quickly removing all excess water from the windows. How to wash windows without streaks? Wet the scraper gum before use. Dry will slip. Start from the top corner, draw an even strip from top to bottom. After each time, wipe the rubber to keep the scraper clean.
- Wash the frames: after washing the glass, wipe the surface of the frame using a rag and a universal cleaner. Choose a product that does not foam, otherwise you will have to remove its residues for a long time. Rinse off with a clean, damp cloth, and then dry the frames dry.
WV 50 Plus wiper blade from Kaurcher. Collects all dirt and water, like a vacuum cleaner, without leaving it on the window pane.
I want to receive useful tips in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.