Time for happiness
Around the clock we live for someone or something: family, children, dreams ... That is why every night it is important to at least have a little “live for ourselves" ... Have you forgotten how to relax or never knew how? Our tips will help.
1. Allocate time to “me-moment”. This is your evening ritual, the moment when all things are completed. You are left alone with yourself and can finally relax.
2. Make sure to arrange a space in which you feel good. Maybe you will designate a chair next to a bookshelf or a ladies' table with beautifully placed bottles in your own corner. The main thing is that this is a world in which you are always cozy and comfortable.
3. Can't relax? Try a bath with aromatic oils. Just add a few drops of essential oil to warm water and enjoy the effect. Try the smells of lavender, valerian, ylang-ylang or lemon balm.
4. You must admit that it is difficult to feel love for yourself if you have worn grandfather's pants and a dirty T-shirt. Clothing for home should be not only comfortable, but also beautiful! Replace old things with seductive pajamas or a stylish home dress. You will notice: not only those around you will treat you with more love, but you yourself will begin to look more often in the mirror.
5. Treat yourself to something delicious. Prepare a vase of fruit in advance or a delicate and tasty Danissimo curd. Evening is not a reason to deny yourself pleasure!
6. Remember the music: record a disc with pleasant compositions or collect these melodies on a USB flash drive. If the children are already sleeping and you cannot make noise, put headphones in your pocket. When you decide to retire, they will be at hand.
7. “Your” time can be a few minutes for a forgotten hobby. For a long time did not embroider, did not draw pictures, did not write stories? Allow yourself to create!
8. Enjoy your personal care rituals. At least a few sacred minutes with a nourishing face mask are a great reason to relax.
There are a lot of recipes for “your moment”. Allow yourself to have some fun. A warm bath, an easy chair, a delicate curd Danissimo - all this will give you a sweet dream at night and a happy awakening in the early morning.