5 reliable ways to defeat children's tears
- The first and most effective way of calming is simple, like all ingenious. Children do not need to be reassured. Yes, we understand that the mother’s heart aches, the mother’s hands shake, and the mother’s ears hurt from decibels. Suffer. But silently. After some time, the child, deprived of your attention, will realize that this very attention can be obtained in another way and will probably calm down. A long roar is nothing more than an attempt to manipulate your parents: a child cries for you, hoping to get what you want. “I don’t want to wash my hands”, “I want to buy a horse and a truck”, “I won’t eat oatmeal for anything” - it doesn’t matter at all what the protest is against. The child must understand: it is necessary to demand differently, because crying will never bring a positive result. Of course, the method of “non-interference” (like all the other options we cited) should in no case be extended to situations where the child is hurt, scared or sad.
- Physical measures to combat flies occupy an honorable second place in our instructions. We will wash. By water. Cold. Physiognomy, neck and ears (ears especially!). And also water inside. Boiled. With jam. Well, is it possible to sob when your ears are washed and jam is splashing inside?> Another good physical measure is the isolation of the crybaby. So, if a child decided to sob in the living room, under the sympathetic glances of dad, grandmother and other relatives, it would be wise to take the artist to the nursery, thereby depriving him of a grateful audience. This merciless abuse of the young organism must necessarily be accompanied by a comforting speech of the form “sit a bit at home, and when you calm down, come to us again”. Remember: it is impossible to close the door of the children's room! Otherwise, the baby may feel punished, and punishing for tears is unacceptable.
- Humor is in third place, because from the point of view of statistics, children of cheerful parents are least likely to drama. All you need to do is come up with some kind of ridiculous ritual to expel whims. We tell you: you can drag a whim into a vacuum cleaner (well, let's vacuum your bad mood), knock it out with a carpet clapper (dad! Without enthusiasm!), Brush it off with a dust brush, brush it and even rinse it off with a shower. The only condition is that you need to act quickly, because if a child’s hysteria has already reached the highest point, poking a child with a vacuum cleaner is not only inefficient, but absolutely inhumane (if you do not believe it, you can try it for yourself).
- “Distract” is the oldest and most reliable way to deal with crybaby. The traditional “oh look, the bird flew!” only works if the baby really has something to see. The “absence of a bird” unusually disappoints infants, and the only thing that really flies in this case is parental authority. Therefore, quickly turn on the head and begin to fantasize. There are a lot of options - from “there was just an elephant in the kitchen and said that there are two candies under your chair” (of course, you need to put the candies under the chair in advance) to “oh, it seems, a little tail has started to grow from your tears” (like as a rule, kids immediately run to the mirror to see the rudiment on their own priest, spin there for some time and calm down in the process).
- Well, okay, parents, so be it, regret it, do not be shy! What happened there? Does the boy cry because he is forced to wash his hands? “Ah, poor you are our miserable man! Who are you leaving us for and you are going into this terrible bathroom? Oh, bent child, how unfair is this world in which soap and a towel were invented! How treacherously miserable are your tiny palms under the powerful jets of the city water supply! ” Moms, sympathize with enthusiasm! Roll your eyes, wring your hands and boldly tear a home gown on your chest. The sixty-second mise-en-scene “mother went crazy” is quite enough for the tears in the child to dry out and to stare at you in silent amazement. Just another 10 seconds - and the baby will begin to smile and laugh, and this is exactly what we achieved. Good luck!
I would like to read more, send it by mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.
Watch the video: Skrillex - First Of The Year Equinox Official Music Video (October 2020).